We are thrilled to welcome you to Botero Immersed, presented by the Nader Museum. Please be aware that our exhibitions contain interactive artworks with sound, light, and holograms. We ask that you acknowledge this notice on behalf of yourself and minors in your care. By doing so:
• You hereby release Botero Immersed from all liability or claims that you may have now or in the future, and any loss in connection with your use of and visit to Botero Immersed, our facilities, and/ or exhibitions.
• You expressly agree to assume all risks of injury to you and any minors in your care that could arise as a result of your use of Botero Immersed and our facilities.
• You understand and acknowledge that:
• The scope of this release includes, but is not limited to, any loss resulting from your use of, or participation in, activities at our facilities, viewing and/or use of the exhibitions and artworks, interaction with staff, any equipment, stairs, food, goods sold, virus or infectious disease, for any reason, including but not limited to Botero Immersed negligence or other acts, whether directly connected to your visit or not.
• “Claims” means any and all actions, claims, or demands.
• “Loss” means any loss, injury, death, or property damage.
• “Botero Immersed” means Botero Immersed and its directors, officers, employees, and agents.
• “You” means you, your assigns, heirs, guardians, next of kin, spouse, and legal representatives.
"There is a special fondness for Botero's work in South Florida, and we are thrilled to share once again the work of such an admired artist," said Gary Nader.
The Nader Museum proudly announces Botero Immersed in honor of Fernando Botero. A visual and engaging passage into the work of acclaimed Colombian Master Fernando Botero with music composed by twenty-two times Grammy winner world producer Emilio Estefan.
The Nader Museum, with over 1200 works of art from over 150+ important modern and contemporary masters, is compromised to elevate the importance of our culture by promoting excellence, a work performed by his founder Gary Nader for over 40 years.